MC2 04PN God-prepared people
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Prayer and Care
- What are you thankful for this week?
- Prayer Request
- How was your walk with Jesus this week?
- What happened as you trusted God for your goals and “I will by when” statements?
- Luke 10:1-24 (video or reading)
- What did you like best? Why?
A Person of Peace is:
Preparing for the Mission
- If you shared the Amazing Question last week, identify people on your Network list who have characteristics of a Person of Peace.
- Tell your small group about your list and then pray for the potential Persons of Peace.
- Begin praying for a Person of Peace who they can ask to host a group evangelism event in the coming weeks.
Going on the Mission
- Identify 5 people from your Network List that you will tell the Amazing Question to this week.
- Remember to follow up with those from last week to see what God has done.
- Write “I will by when” statements and tell them to your small group.
- Set a time and meet with your one-another partner.
Praying for the Mission
Commit everyone’s goals to the Lord. Ask the Lord to help us be faithful and use us to start a movement of disciple-makers.
For Further Study
The eBook The Viral Gospel by Alex Absalom